Maps are different environments in Temple Run 2 that you can play in. As of now, there are currently eight maps (Sky Summit, Frozen Shadows, Blazing Sands, Lost Jungle, Spooky Summit, Frozen Festival, Jungle Fall, and Lost Jungle - Lantern Festival).
Here is the Map Info, which are in the five info-boxes below.
- All the worlds, except Sky Summit, are released with additional unlockable characters.
- Maps used to cost 200 to 500 gems.
- Frozen Shadows has the highest amount of unlockable characters to go along with it, being four in total.
Specific to Sky SummitEdit
- It was the only world in the whole game until December 1, 2015.
- It is the world with the most artifacts currently, being 50 in total.
Specific to Frozen ShadowsEdit
- It is the only world where there are three sections in the runway, the main world, the ice slide, and the frozen tunnels.
Specific to Blazing SandsEdit
- It is the only world to be released in two parts, the main world and the Hall of Kings.
Specific to Lost JungleEdit
- It and Sky Summit are the only worlds to have zip-lines in them.
Specific to Spooky SummitEdit
- It is the only world to be a counterpart/parody to another world (Sky Summit).
Specific to Frozen FestivalEdit
- It is the Christmas version of Frozen Shadows. The runway is decorated with gifts and Christmas decorations.
Specific to Jungle FallEdit
- It's the autumn version of Lost Jungle. The leaves are red, yellow and brown (in Lost Jungle they're all green).
Specific to Lost Jungle - Lantern FestivalEdit
- It is the Chinese New Year version of Lost Jungle. The runway is decorated with Chinese lanterns and have fireworks in the sky.